Availability declaration portal Concert Machine
an_ARCHE NewMusicFoundation undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 o o digital accessibility of websites and applications of mobile public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the website portal Concert Machine.
- Date of website publication:
- Date of last significant update:
Status in compliance with the law
The website is
ExclusionsThe numbering of exclusions refers to WCAG 2.1 guidelines
- 1.2.1 Audio-only and Video-only (Prerecorded) - the content created by the portal users may contain elements that do not meet this requirement, however, the administrator of the site has no influence on their presence.
- 2.2.1 Timing Adjustable - the use of the published pilots is announced in time (up to the duration of the concert) but meets the condition real time exception .
2.2.2 Pause, Stop, Hide:
- Moving, blinking, scrolling
- 2.3.1 Three Flashes or Below Threshold - content created by users of the portal may contain elements that do not meet this requirement, but the administrator of the site has no influence on their presence.
Preparation of a declaration on accessibility
- Declaration made on the day:
- The declaration was recently reviewed and updated on:
The declaration is based on a self-assessment.
Fast information and contact detailsHe shall be responsible for examining observations and proposals:
- an_ARCHE NewMusicFoundation.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +48 506050417
Everyone has the right:
- make comments on the digital accessibility of the site or its element,
- make a request for digital accessibility of a site or an element thereof,
- to request access to unavailable information in another alternative form.
The request must include:
- contact details of the notifier,
- indication of the page or element of the page requested,
- indication of the convenient form of information to be made available, if the request concerns alternative information not available.
The application should be processed immediately, at the latest within 7 days. If it is not possible to provide availability or provide access in an alternative form within this period, it should take place within 2 months from the date of notification at the latest.
Complaints and appeals
The failure to meet these deadlines and the refusal to comply with the request may be complained about by post or e-mail to the supervisory authority at the following address:
- Supervisory body: an_ARCHE NewMusicFoundation
- Address: Gladiolowa 26, 60-175 Poznań, Poland
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +48 506050417
You can also submit a complaint to Civil Rights Commissioner.