We would like to inform you that an_ARCHE NewMusicFoundation is the administrator of your Personal Data. Our seat is located in: ul Gladiolowa 26, 60-175 Poznań, Poland, NIP 781 181 51 59, KRS: 0000300954, contact details: email@example.com, telephone +48 506050417.
- Recruitment and employment of employees, trainees and apprentices.
- Cooperation with external entities in preparing and conducting artistic events.
- Participation in cultural projects organised in Poland.
- Cooperation with external companies with whom the administrator has a contract for the provision of services, supplies, etc.
We process personal data on the basis of these legal bases: the consent of the data subject, the Labour Code, agreements concluded between companies, national and EU legislation under which personal data are processed. In specific cases (e.g. debt recovery), the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the personal data controller. The legal basis can be found in Article 6 paragraph 1 point a/b/c/d/e of GDPR.
Publication of information about yourself is a necessary requirement for concluding a contract with us and the needs related to the Labour Code and other legal acts. Failure to provide this information will prevent the conclusion of a contract.
- Competent public and local administration entities.
- Entities providing services, in particular: personal data protection, IT services, computer software, training, financial, insurance, medical and recreational services, equipment maintenance, event organisation.
- Educational establishments.
- Institutions and organisations operating in the field of culture and art.
Personal data are kept for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. Personnel and health and safety data are stored in accordance with current regulations. CV documents for the recruitment period.
Data obtained in the course of the organisation and co-organisation of cultural events for the period of the information about these events. Other information in accordance with current regulations, but no longer than necessary.
Persons who provide their personal data to our organisation are entitled to: to inspect, transfer, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of their personal data, as well as to object and transfer their data (if possible). You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, as easily as you have given your consent. If you see any breaches by our organisation as regards the security of personal data processing, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority or its legal successor after 25 May 2018.
The current address of the supervisory authority is:
The President of the Personal Data Protection Office
ul. Stawki 2,
Our organization does not profile personal data. If, in the course of having information about a person, a different need for processing than the one indicated earlier arises, we are obliged to inform that person when and for what purpose we intend to process the data. Your data is not processed outside the EEA.